Re: where can i send my hide

  • laughlinb87
    Message 1 of 79 , Jan 27, 2001
      Send it to dirty creek tannery in ok.<br>I just
      got back a skin and I was very impressed.<br>e-mail
      me and I will give you their phone number, address,
      and e-mail. My e-mail is
      laughlinb87@...<br>-Brandon
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda