get it now

  • dorie-chabot609@ravagedat.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 10:21 PM
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • lily-gannaway851@ahyeaimk.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 415-267-3940 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.