New Member

  • Goose1966
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 23, 2000
      Looking forward to useful information on this art
      form, thank you for your help and advice. <br>If you
      are interested in Lawful ownership of firearms in
      this country please visit my club
      Policy group !!!
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21 12:12 PM
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda