New Member

  • bzb_1
    Message 1 of 79 , Jan 27, 2000
      I am a new member, I am not a taxidermist (yet).
      I am very interested in it and have read a couple
      of books I have not got my hands wet as of yet. I
      would like some advice on possibly some schools or
      literature that would help me learn this. Any advice would
      be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Bobby
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda