New Member

  • masontaxidermy
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 12, 1999
      Hi fellow taxidermists. I am new to the web, new
      to Yahoo a but I can't believe that this site has
      been open for seven months and no one has replied to
      the welcome message. Is it because the founder is a
      woman?????? I just came from the women hunters club and they
      have several hundred members and a lot of message
      activity. Some of the male members are great. I get on the
      Taxidermy Net forum everyday and you all could do the same
      here. Hope to hear from someone soon.
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda