Hunters,Trappers,Fishermen,Taxidermists

  • bransonbuckskin
    Message 1 of 79 , Oct 21, 2000
      To all hunters, trappers, fishermen, and
      taxidermists,<br><br> This is to inform you of our website, which
      offers information on hide and pelt tanning and
      preservation. We offer a wide variety of services for
      outdoorsmen up to and including hunting and fishing news.
      this club not only to advertise, but also to submit
      useful information to you as we get it.<br> We hope you
      will take the time to view our website at
      www.bransonbuckskinapparel.com and contact us for any information or questions
      that you may have.<br>Sincerely, <br>The Branson
      Buckskin Apparel Staff
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21 12:12 PM
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda