www.huntersonly.com, 8/12/2006, 12:00 pm

  • taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      Reminder from: taxidermyclub's Calendar
      Title: www.huntersonly.com
      Date: Saturday August 12, 2006
      Time: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the second Saturday of every month.
      Location: The Web
      Description:  We would like to invite all hunters of all ages, and both genders, to visit one of the fastest growing hunting websites on the web. We now have over 190 members, over 160 Topics, and over 520 Posts in less than 90 days. Please visit us and join in the fun, come see why our members are coming back to the site day after day, and why they get so much enjoyment from it. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you soon, Olen. WWW.HUNTERSONLY.COM
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy