Taxidermy Specimens - Check this out!

  • bone_collectors_dot_com
    Message 1 of 79 , Sep 7, 2000
      I truly hate to advertise this way. My intent is
      to offer you taxidermists a contact that deals in
      wholesale specimens. <br><br>I carry the following
      items:<br>Wolf,bear,lynx,x-fox,red fox,silver fox,fisher,marten
      (sable),mink,ermine,beaver,musk rat,otter,skunk.<br><br>I have many contacts
      involving other global species. If your out to save a few
      bucks I carry lower quality and damaged pieces as well.
      ethically obtained through Canadain registered trap lines.
      We do not condone to poaching or other illegal acts.
      Hides, skulls, or necklaces made from black bear, wolf,
      otter and lynx require a CITES permit that�s provided
      at no additional charge. Please consult your local
      authorities in purchasing or possessing creatures from
      animals that are on CITES lists.<br><br>If interested -
      drop me a line at<br>touristtrap@... or take a
      link to my Yahoo Auctions to view pictures of some of
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda