SELL OUR COLLECTION TAXIDERMY TIGER AND CLOUDED LEOPARDS

  • Skull Skull
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hello,

      I have 3 collectionof taxidermy 1 tiger and 2 Clouded Leopard from Sumtera Indonesian and our collection with permit and now I will sell my collection if somebody intereted please contact me.

      And also if you need another product like skull, skin and other taxidermy please contatt me also.

      Thank you

      Krishadi