www.huntersonly.com, 6/10/2006, 12:00 pm

  • taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of taxidermyclub
      www.huntersonly.com

      Saturday June 10, 2006
      12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      This event repeats on the second Saturday of every month.

      Event Location: The Web
      Notes:
      We would like to invite all hunters of all ages, and both genders, to visit one of the fastest growing hunting websites on the web. We now have over 190 members, over 160 Topics, and over 520 Posts in less than 90 days. Please visit us and join in the fun, come see why our members are coming back to the site day after day, and why they get so much enjoyment from it. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you soon, Olen. WWW.HUNTERSONLY.COM

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service