New Website Getting Too Busy, So

  • sp10guage3
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      Hi to all here, the new website I helped start,
      WWW.HUNTERSONLY.COM , is getting so busy that I probably will have to
      drop out of your group. I have enjoyed looking at your photos and
      reading your posts, but with the new site having over 50 posts per
      week, and rising, I am running out of time. We now have over 300
      members and over 1000 posts in 5 months, so it is VERY active, and a
      ton of fun. Good luck to all here in the coming seasons, and I hope
      you visit HuntersOnly sometime. Olen