Re: hey guys

  • taxshedermist
    Message 1 of 79 , Aug 14 1:10 AM
      Sorry for not getting a reply to you, but I don't
      know anything about snakes. I was hoping someone else
      would jump in and help. My suggestion is to contact a
      local taxidermist and ask how to do it. I appreciate
      that there are some people that just must do things
      themselves (I am one of them) and I always try to explain my
      procedure and offer to help them get any supplies they may
      need. Most of the time they decide it's too much work
      and let me do it for them. (taxidermy is hard work).
      Good luck, and hope it turns out good for you.
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda