damsel in distress!

  • blue_sky_mind
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004
      I have the claws, now how do I clean and prep them for jewellery? I
      have a dremel, so I can drill them, do I use high speed or closer to
      normal rpm for drilling these? I also have a tooth, can I drill it
      with normal bits or do I need diamond tip? How do I best polish the
      claws? I need to know what to soak/boil them in to get rid of flesh
      inside, and how to work with them after, how long to dry etc.

      Thanks All!
      Stacey