Dermestids for skeletal preparation

  • Darrin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26 4:58 PM
      Some taxidermistics know that dermestid beetles and their larvae can
      efficiently strip a carcass clean of flesh in a relatively short
      period of time. They can also reach hard to access recesses.

      We have some surplus dermestids and are offering starter cultures of
      approximately four dozen individuals in various parts of their
      lifecycle for $20 plus $5 shipping. It'll take little time for these
      to become a large, 'hot' colony.

      Payment via Paypal or inquiries to gphx@...

      Best of luck with your taxidermy projects.
    • m_mcgourty
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        I'm interested, but your email didn't work for some reason. Please
        tell me more!