tasmanian devil mount

  • reginazemail
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 7:56 PM
      Hi if anybody is interested in a Tasmanian Devil I have it up for
      auction on ebay but ONLY US residents, go to ebay and in the search
      bar write in this # 3666245952 Thankyou Regina
    • m_mcgourty
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
        By any chance, would you still have a picture of your mount? Please
        post it if you do...

        --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, reginazemail <no_reply@y...>