Paulette

  • Ric Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Paulette,

      I'm leaning towards deer, as that seems to be the most sought big game in
      the area, after elk. And the local taxidermists are swamped.
      I'm working on getting my hands on a cape to work with at the time. The buck
      I shot this year had a lot of damage to the head after I shot him, plus he
      wasn't very large.
      The state highway department picks up hundreds of road kills every week
      around here, so I think I will see if I can get one there. I have plenty
      good racks to use.

      Ric Carter

      http://www.geocities.com/waksupi1/UnNamed.html
      http://www.geocities.com/ric_carter59932/Rics_hunting_page.html?100848545986