Re: New guy

  • flyman_1
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm new to taxidermy also, I have been interested in it for years.
      I am going to try one of the videos that this guy has on Ebay.

      I am going to put this link on, I hope it works.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=trout17&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

      I'll be looking for your posts.

      Bill

      --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ric Carter" <waksupi@a...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Folks,
      > I'm in N.W. Montana, and have been interested in taxidermy for some
      > years. So, I thought I would lurk around here, and see what I can
      > learn. I brain tan 40-50 deer and elk hides every year, and am ready
      > to add something else to my already full hobby schedule.
      >
      > Ric Carter
    • flyman_1
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2003
        Hi guy's (Gal)

        I tried the link. It dead ended so try this one. It will take you to
        one of this guy's auction but if you click on view sellers other
        items you will get a list of all his other videos.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=3643141928&category=52491

        --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "flyman_1" <flyman_1@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I'm new to taxidermy also, I have been interested in it for years.
        > I am going to try one of the videos that this guy has on Ebay.
        >
        > I am going to put this link on, I hope it works.
        >
        > http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        > ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=trout17&include=0&since=-
        1&sort=3&rows=50

        > I'll be looking for your posts.
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ric Carter" <waksupi@a...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hi Folks,
        > > I'm in N.W. Montana, and have been interested in taxidermy for
        some
        > > years. So, I thought I would lurk around here, and see what I can
        > > learn. I brain tan 40-50 deer and elk hides every year, and am
        ready
        > > to add something else to my already full hobby schedule.
        > >
        > > Ric Carter
      • flyman_1
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2003
          That link dead ended also

          Try this.

          http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%
          2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%
          2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSo
          rt&query=taxidermy+video

          wrote:
          > Hi guy's (Gal)
          >
          > I tried the link. It dead ended so try this one. It will take you
          > one of this guy's auction but if you click on view sellers other
          > items you will get a list of all his other videos.
          >
          > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          > ViewItem&item=3643141928&category=52491
          >

          > --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "flyman_1" <flyman_1@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > I'm new to taxidermy also, I have been interested in it for years.
          > > I am going to try one of the videos that this guy has on Ebay.
          > >
          > > I am going to put this link on, I hope it works.
          > >
          > > http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          > > ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=trout17&include=0&since=-
          > 1&sort=3&rows=50
          > >

          > > I'll be looking for your posts.
          > >
          > > Bill
          > >
          > > --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ric Carter" <waksupi@a...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > Hi Folks,
          > > > I'm in N.W. Montana, and have been interested in taxidermy for
          > some
          > > > years. So, I thought I would lurk around here, and see what I
          can
          > > > learn. I brain tan 40-50 deer and elk hides every year, and am
          > ready
          > > > to add something else to my already full hobby schedule.
          > > >
          > > > Ric Carter
        • flyman_1
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2003
            wrote:
            > That link dead ended also
            >
            > Try this.
            >
            > http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%
            > 2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%

            2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSo
            > rt&query=taxidermy+video
            >
            > --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "flyman_1" <flyman_1@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > Hi guy's (Gal)
            > >
            > > I tried the link. It dead ended so try this one. It will take you
            > > one of this guy's auction but if you click on view sellers other
            > > items you will get a list of all his other videos.
            > >
            > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
            > > ViewItem&item=3643141928&category=52491
            > >

            > > --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "flyman_1" <flyman_1@y...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > Hi all,
            > > >
            > > > I'm new to taxidermy also, I have been interested in it for
            years.
            > > > I am going to try one of the videos that this guy has on Ebay.
            > > >
            > > > I am going to put this link on, I hope it works.
            > > >
            > > > http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
            > > > ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=trout17&include=0&since=-
            > > 1&sort=3&rows=50
            > > >

            > > > I'll be looking for your posts.
            > > >
            > > > Bill
            > > >
            > > > --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ric Carter"
            <waksupi@a...>
            > > some
            > can
            > > ready

          • Radar
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 7, 2003
              this link works fine you just need to cut and paste the second line
              since it word wrapped.
              Radar – Tulsa Oklahoma
              Founder of Fewerr - The International Foundation for Environmental &
              Wildlife; Education, Research & Rehab

              http://www.geocities.com/radar_foxbat (all about real bats)
              http://www.geocities.com/cartoon_studio2 (a toon and graphic website)

              Want to talk? YIM = Radar_Foxbat, AIM = Radar Foxbat