question

  • r_o_m_a_n_d
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 17, 2000
      Hi all, I have found two goat skulls and want to get rid of the flesh which partly still hangs on them. Does any of you have an idea about how to accomplish this without destroying the skulls?
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda