Mounting Questions..

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14 6:17 PM
      Hi ya..

      Just joined the list.

      I have some mounting questions..

      Recently I have been collecting various kinds of deer antlers.

      These are all unmounted, partial skull, only enough to kinda support
      the antlers.

      going to use these mostly for display of my leather work.. table
      display and some hanging from wall.

      I also have three walking staffs that I want to mount a pair of
      antlers to the top of them.

      Is there a recommended way to 'fill' the skulls to mount them?

      Suggestions on how to afix to the top of a 1 1/2 inch - 2 inch staff?

      Charles
      www.leatherwork.biz
    • Steve Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17 10:51 AM
        hi well wiyer or drill hole .in wood then buck
        skine around stick.