help

  • bstrawowr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      I foud the skulls of two deer that were fighting. The antlers are
      stuck together with the skulls attacht. There is some fur and what
      not still on the skulls. I would like to clean these up so I can
      display them. The local taxidermy wanted $800. There has to be a
      inexpensive way I can do this myself. Please email with a solution
      Thank you...I know nothing about taxidermy so please explain in
      english