Distant relation Hobbie

  • Daniel Yourdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      Hello everyone
      Just a quick note to introduce myself, and an explanation.
      although I did try my hand a taxidermy several years ago, It didn't
      stick. what I do now is woodworking, more specifically Pen Turning.
      the pourpose for my message here is that one of the materials I make
      pens out of is Antler. Thought some of you might want to keep this in
      mind when it comes to options for your customers. you can find a
      couple of Deer antler Pens at my web sight.
      http://yourdonspens.com
      Daniel