Question

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      Hello,

      I purchased a tanned wolf hide over the net, and I have a few
      questions about it. I am not at all familiar with taxidermy and hide
      tanning. My wolf hide has some sort of powder on the underside that
      comes off when you touch it. I am just curious as to what this is,
      and what its purpose is. Also, is there anything I should be doing
      as far as basic regular care and upkeep to keep this hide in good
      condition?

      Thanks for any help you can give this novice...

      --Jess