Hunting Photos

  • bookscrap
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2003
      I'm sure you guys are like me you spend lots of money on hunts and
      mounts and take lots of pictures and then have to put the pictures
      in a cheap photo album. I found a site that makes photo albums with
      real camo. I bought one to see what they were like and was very
      happy with it. My friends thought it was perfect for hunting photos.
      I'm into Realtree and bought the Hardwoods Green. It was really high
      quality. I was surprised to find it was made in the US too.

      Website is www.americanhuntingalbums.com

      Hope someone else enjoys them like I do.