Barn owl

  • jammy_dodger_90210
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2003
      Hey guys, i picked up a barn owl (Tyto alba) the other day and was
      wondering if anyone had any tips on mounting it? ie pose or
      background etc... - its a beautiful specimen and if all goes well,
      i'll post a piture of it here soon...
    • laughlinb87
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2003
        Hello,
        The best thing you can do with an owl is to throw it away and forget
        you saw it, as it is illegal to have one in your posession. I know
        it is not what you were looking for, but it will end up saving you
        from paying a big fine and/or time in jail.
        -Brandon

        --- In taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com, jammy_dodger_90210