Catfish?

  • TailGator
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      Looking for a special gift - a mounted catfish, preferably a mudcat or
      channel cat. Fiberglass repro is ok. Good detail. Can anyone on this email
      group steer me in the right direction? Thanks!

      John
    • ray robbins
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
        a big ole bluecat sure makes a fine looking mount! Ray Robbins
        TailGator <jhaury@...> wrote:Looking for a special gift - a mounted catfish, preferably a mudcat or
        channel cat. Fiberglass repro is ok. Good detail. Can anyone on this email
        group steer me in the right direction? Thanks!

        John

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor