NOTICE - Members

  • GROUP COORDINATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      NOTICE - Members

      The soaring fuel prices are hard enough to accept at the pumps but it is affecting a lot more than just gas costs. I'm sure that you have all noticed the gradual weekly price hikes at the supermarket. You may not have noticed how many products are getting smaller at the same time their prices are rising. For example Sips Juice Boxes two weeks ago were $ 2.69 for an 8 pack of 6.75oz boxes. Today they cost $ 2.99 for an 8 pack of 6.00 oz boxes. This is just one example of how we the consumers are taking it on the chin. I for one am sick and tired of this ridiculous abuse of the American consumer and I am offering two ways you can immediately fight back and at the same time save yourself a ton of money.

      http://thepetsupplywarehouse.com has over 500,000 pet products for every type of animal you can imagine at very reasonable prices. They have also made a consumer pact not to raise prices and/or reduce sizes of their products. I have been using this company for the past 3 years and very happy with them

      http://supermarketcouponsavings.com is another company that I have been using for 12 years. Their program offers consumers very large savings at the supermarket, I typically save between 60% - 70% on all my purchases. They also offer a restaurant savings program that I can personally tell you is second to none.