Re: [Taxidermy Club] ringworm

  • ray philbrook
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      hi lisa i dought very much that your mounts could get ringworm because they only get onto living things
      tree_40165 <meow12@...> wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my mounts can have
      ringworm live on them. My cats had this last year and I was wondering
      if it could infect mounts. Thanks Lisa

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT