ringworm

  • tree_40165
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my mounts can have
      ringworm live on them. My cats had this last year and I was wondering
      if it could infect mounts. Thanks Lisa
    • ray philbrook
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
        hi lisa i dought very much that your mounts could get ringworm because they only get onto living things
        tree_40165 <meow12@...> wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my mounts can have
        ringworm live on them. My cats had this last year and I was wondering
        if it could infect mounts. Thanks Lisa

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT