female taxidermists

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 8:44 PM
      Hi Katie, Julie and Ginger, I too am a female taxidermist in
      Illinois. From the looks of the members list there are a few of us.
      Our Illinois Association of Taxidermist has a large percentage of
      females doing beautiful work. I have been full time for 6 years and
      part time for about 20.
      How about posting some pic of your favorite mounts?
      Karen
    • CDTaxidermy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19 11:29 AM
        In a message dated 9/5/01 8:46:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, taxshedermist@... writes:

        Hi Katie, Julie and Ginger,     I too am a female taxidermist in
        Illinois.  From the looks of the members list there are a few of us.
        Our Illinois Association of Taxidermist has a large percentage of
        females doing beautiful work.  I have been full time for 6 years and
        part time for about 20.
        How about posting some pic of your favorite mounts?
        Karen

        Do not have a scanner or I would.. I am new to the taxdemry business. I taught myself and have been doing it part time for a couple of years.. Just learning different things..
        Katie