Re: [taxidermy] TANNING

  • Pat Luhman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
      howdy, there are many good recepies for tanning.  the only problem is that each take a little different twist. research manikins has a plan and wasco supplies has books on the subject. almost any of your manikin suppiers have books available for purchace on the subject.  two things most crucial are ph balance and time left in solutions.  if you would like phone #s email again.  george