  • richard barton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:37 AM
      Hi all.
                I found a skull today in a woodland thicket. (This is in Dorset, U.K.)
      Here are some pictures of it. I wondered if it could be a badger.
      The incisors are much too thick for it to be a domestic cat, and it's also a little large for this.
      It's also definately NOT a fox, but is evidently carnivorous..... doesn't leave much else in the
      way of possibilities.... we only have a few carnivors in the British countryside !
      Can anyone identify this ?
      Rich.