Re: [taxidermy] Tanning

  • Barry Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
      Thank you Greg for the Great Information, I truly appreciate It...................Barry

      greg lesher <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
      Barry,

      If you buy a tanning kit from say Van Dykes, they come
      with detailed instructions and everything you need.
      This is how I learned, and I have never lost a good
      skin.

      Greg
      www.outback- taxidermy. com

      --- freenomorerecovery <artxtraworld@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone:
      > Im am totaly new to all of this, the 1st thing I
      > want to learn is
      > TANNING a hide (Buckskin) can anyone explane to me
      > the steps in the
      > process of doing this? I would greatly appreciate
      > It, Thank
      > you......... .....Barry- TEX-Lyon

      Live for TODAY, Its ALL we REALLY Have.

      http://mail.yahoo.com