Re: [taxidermy] Tanning

  • greg lesher
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
      Barry,

      If you buy a tanning kit from say Van Dykes, they come
      with detailed instructions and everything you need.
      This is how I learned, and I have never lost a good
      skin.

      Greg
      www.outback-taxidermy.com

      --- freenomorerecovery <artxtraworld@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone:
      > Im am totaly new to all of this, the 1st thing I
      > want to learn is
      > TANNING a hide (Buckskin) can anyone explane to me
      > the steps in the
      > process of doing this? I would greatly appreciate
      > It, Thank
      > you..............Barry-TEX-Lyon

    • Barry Lyon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
        Thank you Greg for the Great Information, I truly appreciate It...................Barry

        --- freenomorerecovery <artxtraworld@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone:
        > Im am totaly new to all of this, the 1st thing I
        > want to learn is
        > TANNING a hide (Buckskin) can anyone explane to me
        > the steps in the
        > process of doing this? I would greatly appreciate
        > It, Thank
        > you......... .....Barry- TEX-Lyon

        Live for TODAY, Its ALL we REALLY Have.

        http://mail.yahoo.com