Tanning

  • freenomorerecovery
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hi Everyone:
      Im am totaly new to all of this, the 1st thing I want to learn is
      TANNING a hide (Buckskin) can anyone explane to me the steps in the
      process of doing this? I would greatly appreciate It, Thank
      you..............Barry-TEX-Lyon
    • greg lesher
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
        Barry,

        If you buy a tanning kit from say Van Dykes, they come
        with detailed instructions and everything you need.
        This is how I learned, and I have never lost a good
        skin.

        Greg
        www.outback-taxidermy.com

        --- freenomorerecovery <artxtraworld@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone:
        > Im am totaly new to all of this, the 1st thing I
        > want to learn is
        > TANNING a hide (Buckskin) can anyone explane to me
        > the steps in the
        > process of doing this? I would greatly appreciate
        > It, Thank
        > you..............Barry-TEX-Lyon

      • Barry Lyon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
          Thank you Greg for the Great Information, I truly appreciate It...................Barry

          --- freenomorerecovery <artxtraworld@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone:
          > Im am totaly new to all of this, the 1st thing I
          > want to learn is
          > TANNING a hide (Buckskin) can anyone explane to me
          > the steps in the
          > process of doing this? I would greatly appreciate
          > It, Thank
          > you......... .....Barry- TEX-Lyon

          Live for TODAY, Its ALL we REALLY Have.

          http://mail.yahoo.com