Skip to search.

heads n' tails

  • Richard Barton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2001
      Hi all
      Does anyone know if "Heads n' Tails" still trades ?
      They used to be in Watlington, Oxford, moving around 1986 to
      Milverton, near Taunton, Somerset. I can't trace them now.
      I used to obtain skulls from them for my collection, so any
      information of taxidermists who also supply skulls (In the U.K.)
      would be appreciated.
      I've searched around the web, admittedly not exhaustively, but
      so far haven't found an animal skull supplier in the UK.
      Cheers
      Richard.