objects, importacne and taxidermy,your help needed.

  • s_a_r_acrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 5:11 AM
      Hello,
      I'm a 3rd year photography student, I'm doing a project on preserving
      and protecting,ive been using stuffed birds in my images,in doing so
      ive become fasinated in taxidermy..
      part of my project, I am compiling a dictionary and id love you to get
      involved with me.
      I would like a list of up to 10 objects that mean the most to you, no
      other details about the history of the object or why the object is
      important to you is needed, just the object itself. I will not publish
      your name with the results, just the list...can be anything from family
      to fish tanks...

      the taxidermy community is huge, but many people know very little about
      the individuals that are part of it...I hope to change this and produce
      an interesting look into objects that we value just as much as
      taxidermy...

      thank you for your time.
      any queries please done hesitate to get back to me.
      Sarah Crew