New Website Getting Too Busy, So

  • sp10guage3
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
      Hi to all here, the new website I helped start,
      WWW.HUNTERSONLY.COM , is getting so busy that I probably will have to
      drop out of your group. I have enjoyed looking at your photos and
      reading your posts, but with the new site having over 50 posts per
      week, and rising, I am running out of time. We now have over 300
      members and over 1000 posts in 5 months, so it is VERY active, and a
      ton of fun. Good luck to all here in the coming seasons, and I hope
      you visit HuntersOnly sometime. Olen
    • Ken Cooper
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
        Man, it sounds like your life is just getting to busy. Glad to hear you'll
        be leaving.
        You said you were quitting bird dogs, wildfowl, and now taxidermy.
        As I said, don't let the door slap you in the ass on the way out.

        See Ya.
        Ken Cooper

        Hi to all here, the new website I helped start,
        WWW.HUNTERSONLY.COM , is getting so busy that I probably will have to
        drop out of your group. I have enjoyed looking at your photos and
        reading your posts, but with the new site having over 50 posts per
        week, and rising, I am running out of time. We now have over 300
        members and over 1000 posts in 5 months, so it is VERY active, and a
        ton of fun. Good luck to all here in the coming seasons, and I hope
        you visit HuntersOnly sometime. Olen

        taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

        Craft hobby

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "taxidermy" on the web.