flying squirrels

  • onecrazynut8
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2006
      My husband has some flying squirrels that were trapped this season. They are whole and
      frozen they are in great condition and would make excellent additions to a mount or just to
      have. email me if you are interested in seeing picts or would like to buy.
    • samueljrbirds
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
        --- In taxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "onecrazynut8" <tjsells@...> wrote:

        > My husband has some flying squirrels that were trapped this season.
        They are whole and
        > frozen they are in great condition and would make excellent additions
        to a mount or just to
        > have. email me if you are interested in seeing picts or would like to
        buy.
        Hi how much do you want for a squirrels?