Tiger for sale

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2005
      Hello everyone my name is Melissa Collins. I don't kill or stuff
      anykind of animal but I do raise them.I right now have a Female tiger
      that is about 7 months old. She was hand raised and everything but died
      of a natural cause. We came home one day and was giving her meds. Then
      she died in my hisbands arms. He then wraped her up in a tarp, covered
      her in 2 trash bags, (lawnand garden type.) then wraped her again with
      another tarp. She is in a big chest freezer and we are looking to sell
      her. We have a great price for her and you will never get another
      chance to get a tiger to mount or skin. We are asking $1,200.00 for
      her. We are located in Kentucky and I can send you a picture of her
      when we had her it would be a month or so before she died. So email me
      if you are interested in her. Thanks Melissa Collins

      blondie41636@...