let me know your thoughts

  • dakotaprairietaxidermy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
      Hello all just wanted to see what the opinion was on the work that I
      posted in the photo section, I am a wildlife artist from South Dakota,
      We also offer pheasant hunting packages if any one would be interested
      in talking about that, the 60 birds shown in "60 birds and 1 dog" were
      harvested on opening day '04 in 1 hrs and 20 mins!!! the bird
      population here would amaze anyone...
    • Ken Cooper
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
        Did the person who bagged the 'one dog' have it mounted?

        See Ya
        Ken Cooper, Escondido, CA

        Hello all just wanted to see what the opinion was on the work that I
        posted in the photo section, I am a wildlife artist from South Dakota,
        We also offer pheasant hunting packages if any one would be interested
        in talking about that, the 60 birds shown in "60 birds and 1 dog" were
        harvested on opening day '04 in 1 hrs and 20 mins!!! the bird
        population here would amaze anyone...

        taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "taxidermy" on the web.

      • dakotaprairietaxidermy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
          - LOL,no the dog got up before we had a chance....
          > Did the person who bagged the 'one dog' have it mounted?
          >
          > See Ya
          > Ken Cooper, Escondido, CA
          >
          > Hello all just wanted to see what the opinion was on the work that
          > posted in the photo section, I am a wildlife artist from South
          Dakota,
          > We also offer pheasant hunting packages if any one would be
          interested
          > in talking about that, the 60 birds shown in "60 birds and 1 dog"
          were
          > harvested on opening day '04 in 1 hrs and 20 mins!!! the bird
          > population here would amaze anyone...
          >

          > taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv
          >

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "taxidermy" on the web.

          Service.