RE: [taxidermy] Meet Some One

  • ectopistes@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      LOL. Steph
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
        --- In taxidermy@yahoogroups.com, ectopistes@w... wrote:
        > hi you sent me this e mail dont quit understand it get back to thanks
        LOL. Steph
      • ectopistes@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
          I was laughing at your reply to a spam where someone was looking for or
          advertising dating etc.... and you said they must be looking to get
          stuffed. That was funny. LOL means Laughing Out Loud---which I am
          sure you already know. Steph
        • Ken Cooper
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
            Actually, it was me who commented that she was looking to get 'stuffed'

            See Ya
            Ken Cooper, Escondido, CA

            I was laughing at your reply to a spam where someone was looking for or
            advertising dating etc.... and you said they must be looking to get
            stuffed. That was funny. LOL means Laughing Out Loud---which I am
            sure you already know. Steph

            taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Visit your group "taxidermy" on the web.