RE: [taxidermy] Meet Some One

  • Ken Cooper
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      I guess you are on this list because you want to 'get stuffed'

      See Ya
      Ken Cooper, Escondido, CA

      If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles
      from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection
      fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with
      common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

      taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "taxidermy" on the web.

    • ectopistes@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        LOL. Steph
      • Bob
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
          --- In taxidermy@yahoogroups.com, ectopistes@w... wrote:
          > hi you sent me this e mail dont quit understand it get back to thanks
          LOL. Steph
        • ectopistes@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
            I was laughing at your reply to a spam where someone was looking for or
            advertising dating etc.... and you said they must be looking to get
            stuffed. That was funny. LOL means Laughing Out Loud---which I am
            sure you already know. Steph
          • Ken Cooper
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
              Actually, it was me who commented that she was looking to get 'stuffed'

              See Ya
              Ken Cooper, Escondido, CA