Re: [taxidermy] Hello, new to group

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2005
      I live in bluffdale,  Do you get a lot of buisness?
      gavin.

      greg lesher <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
      West of Delta, you?
      Greg
      --- Gavin <gjohnson1925@...> wrote:
      > hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah
      > I was wondering how well it is going.  were you are
      > located at too.
      > Gavin

      Discover Yahoo!

    • greg lesher
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2005
        Gavin,
        Just getting started down here. When you move across
        state to another it kind of messes things up a bit.
        How is Sam Rabie? Trophy Taxidermy.. Look at the
        size of his home... Plenty of work for him. He lives
        in your town.

        Greg

        http://mail.yahoo.com