Re: [taxidermy] Hello, new to group

  • greg lesher
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2005
      West of Delta, you?
      Greg
      --- Gavin <gjohnson1925@...> wrote:
      > hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah
      > I was wondering how well it is going. were you are
      > located at too.
      > Gavin
      >
      > Greg <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      > I am a Taxidermist in Utah, just reactivated my
      > email.
      > Looking forward to hearing from others...
      > Greg
      >

      > taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • Gavin
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2005
        I live in bluffdale,  Do you get a lot of buisness?
        gavin.

        greg lesher <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
        West of Delta, you?
        Greg
        --- Gavin <gjohnson1925@...> wrote:
        > hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah
        > I was wondering how well it is going.  were you are
        > located at too.
        > Gavin

        Discover Yahoo!

      • greg lesher
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28, 2005
          Gavin,
          Just getting started down here. When you move across
          state to another it kind of messes things up a bit.
          How is Sam Rabie? Trophy Taxidermy.. Look at the
          size of his home... Plenty of work for him. He lives
          in your town.

          Greg

          http://mail.yahoo.com