Re: [taxidermy] Hello, new to group

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2005
      hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah I was wondering how well it is going.  were you are located at too.
      Gavin

      Greg <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
      Hello all,
      I am a Taxidermist in Utah, just reactivated my email.
      Looking forward to hearing from others...
      Greg

      taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • Garrie Landry
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24, 2005
        I wish this list was more active, we should challenge ourselves to
        post at least one message a week

        here are photos of a recreation of the Labrador duck that I have.
        Its a fine mount from a fellow in TX, and it looks so authentic

        Garrie in Louisiana
      • greg lesher
        Message 3 of 7 , May 24, 2005
          Yes it does!

          Greg

          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2005
            West of Delta, you?
            Greg
            --- Gavin <gjohnson1925@...> wrote:
            > hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah
            > I was wondering how well it is going. were you are
            > located at too.
            > Gavin
            >
            > Greg <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
            > Hello all,
            > I am a Taxidermist in Utah, just reactivated my
            > email.
            > Looking forward to hearing from others...
            > Greg
            >

            > taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          • Gavin
            Message 5 of 7 , May 28, 2005
              I live in bluffdale,  Do you get a lot of buisness?
              gavin.

              greg lesher <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
              West of Delta, you?
              Greg
              --- Gavin <gjohnson1925@...> wrote:
              > hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah
              > I was wondering how well it is going.  were you are
              > located at too.
              > Gavin

              Discover Yahoo!

            • greg lesher
              Message 6 of 7 , May 28, 2005
                Gavin,
                Just getting started down here. When you move across
                state to another it kind of messes things up a bit.
                How is Sam Rabie? Trophy Taxidermy.. Look at the
                size of his home... Plenty of work for him. He lives
                in your town.

                Greg

                http://mail.yahoo.com