Hello, new to group

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15 3:48 PM
      Hello all,
      I am a Taxidermist in Utah, just reactivated my email.
      Looking forward to hearing from others...
      Greg
    • Gavin
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24 4:17 PM
        hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah I was wondering how well it is going.  were you are located at too.
        Gavin

        Greg <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
        Hello all,
        I am a Taxidermist in Utah, just reactivated my email.
        Looking forward to hearing from others...
        Greg

        taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • Garrie Landry
        Message 3 of 7 , May 24 5:35 PM
          I wish this list was more active, we should challenge ourselves to
          post at least one message a week

          here are photos of a recreation of the Labrador duck that I have.
          Its a fine mount from a fellow in TX, and it looks so authentic

          Garrie in Louisiana
        • greg lesher
          Message 4 of 7 , May 24 11:25 PM
            Yes it does!

            Greg

            Message 5 of 7 , May 24 11:29 PM
              West of Delta, you?
              Greg
              --- Gavin <gjohnson1925@...> wrote:
              > hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah
              > I was wondering how well it is going. were you are
              > located at too.
              > Gavin
              >
              > Greg <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
              > Hello all,
              > I am a Taxidermist in Utah, just reactivated my
              > email.
              > Looking forward to hearing from others...
              > Greg
              >

              > taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            • Gavin
              Message 6 of 7 , May 28 10:56 AM
                I live in bluffdale,  Do you get a lot of buisness?
                gavin.

                greg lesher <bigriverflyrodder@...> wrote:
                West of Delta, you?
                Greg
                --- Gavin <gjohnson1925@...> wrote:
                > hey I am trying to get into taxidermy I live in utah
                > I was wondering how well it is going.  were you are
                > located at too.
                > Gavin

                Discover Yahoo!

              • greg lesher
                Message 7 of 7 , May 28 12:34 PM
                  Gavin,
                  Just getting started down here. When you move across
                  state to another it kind of messes things up a bit.
                  How is Sam Rabie? Trophy Taxidermy.. Look at the
                  size of his home... Plenty of work for him. He lives
                  in your town.

                  Greg

                  http://mail.yahoo.com