Start with birds

  • Lloyd Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      To all
      If your just starting out in taxidermy I've
      heard it said the birds are where to start
      fairly inexpensive and can be done anywhere
      with minimal effort unlike the other branches
      of taxidermy
      Lloyd

      Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
      stationery, fonts and colors.
      Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
      first two months FREE*.