Re: mounting ducks

  • blade843sc
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 13, 2004
      Dear Pat,
      Thanks alot for that advice. That sounds like a great way to do it.
      I am a hands on type and like to ask questons as I get to them. I am
      a hunter so I get plenty of blue wing and green wing teal, wood
      ducks, mallards, and an assortment of many others to practice with
      here in South Carolina. Ultimately I want to mount most of the
      species that we take in this area. If I make a little money with it
      down the road thats great but I figure the money I am going to save
      by not paying for these mounts will be the biggest savings. Also I
      think it will be a hobby that appeals to my meticulous nature and my
      near obsession with ducks. Thanks again.
      Cheers,
      Blade