question to Aussie members about unidentified strange bird

  • Garrie Landry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Someone on Ebay in Australia is offering this mounted bird for sale,
      they dont know what it is calling it a quail (which it is not), and
      neither do I, I simply cannot identify it, and others I have sent it to
      likewise, cannot. Do any of you know what it might be.
    • ectopistes@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        So what the hell is this bird Garrie???? Do you know? I mailed
        your box UPS. The cost was $25.56. As I said, it was big and heavy
        LOL. Steph

        http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/PassengerPigeon

        http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/ThePassengerPigeon

        http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/MYPASSENGERPIGEONS