Re: [taxidermy] WANT SOMEONES OPINON

  • ectopistes@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2004
      I am not certain of course Garry, but it looks like the one they are
      showing (which is probably their best one) is loosing hair around the
      eyes and nose. If you could see them FIRST and they are good
      specimens they would be well worth it, but if the hair is falling
      out--------- Steph

      http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/PassengerPigeon

      http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/ThePassengerPigeon

      http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/MYPASSENGERPIGEONS

      Seu Tefila Le-Shlom Yisrael
      God Bless America
    • Garrie Landry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2004
        On Jun 22, 2004, at 4:34 AM, ectopistes@... wrote:

        > I am not certain of course Garry, but it looks like the one they are
        > showing (which is probably their best one) is loosing hair around the
        > eyes and nose.    If you could see them FIRST and they are good
        > specimens they would be well worth it, but if the hair is falling
        > out---------       Steph

        These are brand new mounts so I dont think theres any hair falling
        anyplace, what I was most concerned about is the price.

        Am I likely to find a Bison head for $300 or is this a good price.